Friday, January 20, 2012

Top 5 posts of 2011


I know I'm a little late. My internet connection here in the jungle isn't very good so I often can't get online or only get a few minuets. I finally got a chance to get together my end of 2011 post. 
These are the top 5 viewed post of 2011 on this lovely little blog. Apparently I was heavy on the diy/urban homestead/frugality this past year and didn't give as much love to bikes as I could have. Being here on the farm without my bike is making me really want to get out on another tour. Hopefully I'll have some great tour/bike posts in 2012 for you all. I feel big things coming in the year ahead.


These are the top 5 most viewed posts on Girl on Bike in 2011

 My list of 5 uses for egg shells in your garden


How I turned my "bike to work day" tote bags in to something more usable

A little bit of an insiders peek on how I have been increasing homemade/homegrown food trades in order to feel myself well on little money.

#2   Cinder Block Planter
A cheap & creative way to display your succulent collection in your yard.

My most popular post of the year was about my experiment in cutting back on factory made hair care products. I have since switched up my routine a bit and will have to make another update post for 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment