Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 5 posts of 2010

I had such a great year in 2010 with this blog. Some post really exploded gathering more attention than I could imagine (though you can't tell from the comments...really, you folks need to comment more), others just kind of petered out. These are the top 5 most popular posts I made in 2010 for Girl on Bike:

#5
Urban Foraging N. Oakland
Here I talked about finding a tasty fruit tree in my new N. Oakland neighborhood.


#4
Homemade Wall Hanging Bike Rack
The 5 bike wall mounted rack Dan and I built in our dinning room


#3
Super Cheap and Healthy Pesto
Eating well for less :) How to substitute some of the most expensive ingredients in pesto from some healthy less expensive ones and still get great tasting results.


#2
Toothpaste Alternatives - Homemade Toothpaste
Recipes for DIY teeth cleaners

#1 (this post far surpassed all others in views)
Homemade Deodorant
This post continually showed up on message boards and re-posted by other bloggers. It makes me very happy to know so many people out there are interested in healthier products and reducing the waste that comes from all the commercial products we buy.


Thanks for being such wonderful readers in 2010. I hope to share much more internet time with you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment