Saturday, January 30, 2010

Success!


The Underground Farmers Market was a huge success!

I'm so glad I had a chance to be a part of such an amazing event. Dan and I sold out of almost everything and ended up leaving by 9:30.
It was great to finally get a chance to expose my earrings to the world in a face to face setting, see your reactions and get your feedback. It was incredibly reassuring to hear all your comments. Thanks so much to everyone who came out.

We got a little mention and some pic's in this article by Bay Area Bites.

I love this quote mentioning my Flax Crackers and the Miners Lettuce Dan and I foraged.

"Is this how twentysomethings are rebelling now? As outlaw onion-bacon relish-makers, flaunting the law with their organic flax-seed crackers or park-foraged miners' lettuce?" Stephanie Rosenbaum


2 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    Reminds me of my dream, "have a sushi bar style, noodle bar and curry place!"

    ReplyDelete