Monday, October 17, 2011

Feeling Fall

I've really been feeling fall these past few days. I'm getting excited for my small ways of celebrating Samhain (like decorating my mantel with dried leafs, sticks, & spent seed pods).

Of course, I've also been focusing on preserving my fall harvest in jams, sauces, ferments, etc. I have herbs hung all around the laundry room and have started gathering containers to store everything in.

And the swaps, OH THE SWAPS! Last weekend two big fall swaps were scheduled: Fall Plant Swap, & Fall Homemade Food Swap. Unfortunately, I am in the middle of a flu that has pulled me right back to childhood with its intensity. I was forced to miss both of my highly anticipated swaps. :(

I hope you all are enjoying fall, what ever that looks like in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment